More than 600 stakeholders in the field of Social Services from across the world will come together at our 27th European Social Services Conference in Milan on 5-7 June 2019.
You have the opportunity to register for the Conference to join social service directors, ministers, academics, users, and social innovators at the flagship social services conference in Europe.
STRIVING FOR QUALITY
From Quality of Care to Quality of Life
This year the Conference will explore the theme of quality in social services for all population groups, specifically:
- Quality frameworks in service planning, inspection, and assessment
- Methods to improve the quality and impact of local social services
- Co-production of services
- Coordinated and integrated services
- New technology for planning and assessment
- Evidence-based frameworks for service evaluation
- City strategies for improving service quality
Find out more on the Conference and how you can register by going to our dedicated European Social Services Conference website.