Investing in Children's Services, Improving Outcomes
At the second peer review of our project Investing in Children's Services, Improving Outcomes, we looked at the organisation of children services in five countries, with a view to identify gaps and present recommendations as to how services may be developed in line with the European Recommendation on ‘Investing in Children’.
The event was organised in close cooperation with ESN member, the Ministry for Social Welfare and Family of the Catalan government in Spain, and brought together delegations with representatives from national, regional and local government, public and not-for-profit children’s services from Catalonia in Spain, Scotland in the UK, Germany, Poland and the Netherlands.
- Highlights from the event in English, français, español, italiano, deutsch, polski
- National perspectives on quality children services
- Policy proposals for improvement
- Presentations are available to ESN members in the Members' Area
- The case for investing in children, an ESN's article
- National perspectives on children services, an ESN's article
- Lara Montero, A.; Investing in Children's Services, Improving Outcomes, European Social Network, Brighton, UK 2016