Join our team
Marketing and PR Manager - European events
Are you a talented, result-driven and ambitious marketing professional? Do you have experience in promoting international events, producing marketing materials, advertising and successfully engaging with different audiences?
We are recruting a part-time Marketing and PR Manager working partly remotely and partly in our office for our annual European Social Services Conference, in Seville.
The position involves:
- Leading on marketing campaigns
- Leading on the event’s digital strategy, overseeing digital activity for campaigns
- Media relations
For more information on the post, please download our information pack.
This is a diverse and challenging role in a fun, fast-paced environment. If you are highly motivated, curious and creative, with an eagle-eye for accuracy and meticulous organisation skills, this could be the role for you!
Are you a graduate who is passionate about social policy and making a difference in people's lives? Are you interested in European and international policy? Would you like to gain work experience in an international organisation and a multicultural environment?
Then we want to hear from you!
The European Social Network (ESN) is opening its Internship Scheme and is looking to recruit a graduate for a three-month internship in its headquarters in Brighton, (UK).
The tasks assigned to the intern will be the following:
- Provide intelligence on aspects of EU policy and current social work and care policy and practice
- Work with the members of the team in a number of projects of our European policy, practice and research programme
- Research and collate general data from across Europe relating to social services to support ESN policy and communications
- Manage data collection and work closely with members to keep ESN’s database up to date
- Support ESN social media and communication content editing
To find more about the role specifications and how to apply please download the information package.
The deadline for applying is 17 December but applications are considered on a rolling basis.