We work with more than 120 member organisations in over 35 countries worldwide. Members of the network are public organisations comprising:
- National associations of directors of social services
- National, regional and local departments of social welfare (i.e. ministries, regions, provinces, counties and municipalities)
- Universities or national schools specialising in social policy
- Research institutes and other public organisations responsible for the improvement of social services
- Public funding and regulatory agencies
Associations of directors of social directors (or equivalent) have a special role within the network as Trustees – they form the Board of ESN and are responsible for its overall strategy and development.
You can find a full list of our member organisations here.