Building partnerships to improve lives
The 23rd European Social Services Conference took place in Lisbon, Portugal this year from 6-8 July. The event saw over 400 delegates from 32 countries coming together to look at how to effectively build patnerships in public social services. This year's conference provided a discussion space, learning experiences and the opportunity to link with policy makers, directors of social services, technologists, and multi-level governance from all over Europe.
- Continue the discussion with us on our LinkedIn group or follow us on Twitter and send us your photos.
- Speaker presentations and speeches from the Conference.
- See ESN's round-up discussion points video.
- Check out the social media highlights.
- See photos from the conference.
- Read ESN's top story on Building Partnerships to Improve Lives, This article is also available in English, deutsch, español, italiano, português, français, polski.
- Find follow-up ESN articles on Building partnerships at the local level; The transformative force of the digital agenda - How technology shapes public social services; Cross-sectoral cooperation to support people throughout the life-cycle.
For more infomation, please contact David Scurr.