You have the opportunity to showcase your work at the Conference to social service directors, ministers, academics, users, and social innovators through a variety of formats.
You can apply to host an interactive workshop, take part in a thematic panel discussion or quick-fire project forums.
STRIVING FOR QUALITY
From Quality of Care to Quality of Life
This year the Conference will explore the theme of quality in social services for all population groups and we encourage you to submit proposals on this theme – specifically:
- Quality frameworks in service planning, inspection, and assessment
- Methods to improve the quality and impact of local social services
- Co-production of services
- Coordinated and integrated services
- New technology for planning and assessment
- Evidence-based frameworks for service evaluation
- City strategies for improving service quality
See the call for guidelines on how to apply.
The deadline for submitting your proposals:
- 20 November for proposals in French, Spanish, German or Italian.
- 26 November for proposals in English.
Use this opportunity to be part of our ground-breaking conference!