In response to the Covid19 outbreak, ESN’s member, the County Council of Gironde, has put in place several exceptional measures for parents, older people, people with disabilities and other vulnerable groups in order to support them during these difficult times.
The continuity plan for the county’s public service has been activated in coordination with the national services and its partners. It was decided to prioritise the basic missions of the County in order to protect and support the most vulnerable people. Measures include, among others, the maintenance of the information system and telephone reception; evaluation, instruction and payment of individual solidarity allowance; social assistance for emergency; enforced maternal and child protection; and the accommodation of children of medical staff.
Please find more information on the measures introduced in the County of Gironde below:
- General information on the extraordinary measures.
- Specific information on measures for older people.
- Specific information on measures for people receiving social benefits.
- Specific information on measures for people with disabilities.
- Specific information on measures regarding emergency food aid devices for the most vulnerable.