More than 600 stakeholders in the field of social services from across the world will come together at our 27th European Social Services Conference in Milan on 5-7 June 2019.
A comprehensive three-day programme with 4 plenary sessions, 28 workshops, 10 presentations in the project forum, 4 thematic panel discussions, and an exhibition area.
The #ESSC19 will explore the theme of quality in social services for all population groups and we encourage you to submit proposals on this theme – specifically:
- Quality frameworks in service planning, inspection, and assessment
- Methods to improve the quality and impact of local social services
- Co-production of services
- Coordinated and integrated services
- New technology for planning and assessment
- Evidence-based frameworks for service evaluation
- City strategies for improving service quality
Milan Marriott HotelRegister Now!
- A unique opportunity to network with more than 600 professionals from more than 35 countries with similar interests and challenges over three days
- The possibility to discover new ways of working, answers to your challenges, and explore questions related to the quality of social care
- The opportunity to compare your practice and experience with fellow colleagues
- The guarantee of finding new and creative ideas, including the latest practice and policy trends for improving the quality of social care
- Transferable knowledge for your daily work and practice
- A chance to make many new contacts with peers from across the world
This event is organised by the European Social Network in association with the Lombardy Region.