The State Secretariat of Social Services sits under the Ministry of Social Rights.
Areas of Intervention
- Children and adolescents
- Roma Population
- Homeless people
- People at risk of poverty or social exclusion
- People with disabilities
- Older people
- Care-dependent people
- Promotion of social services
- Fostering cooperation with non-governmental organisations and the promotion of social volunteering.
- Family support
- Child protection
- The articulation of the System for Autonomy and Care for Dependency.
- Policies aimed at people with disabilities