The core tasks of the Faculty of social work are education and research.
Through undergraduate, graduate, and permanent education, the faculty offers knowledge and training for professional tasks and performances in social care, social services, and other fields where the knowledge and skills of social workers are needed.
Through research, the faculty contributes to the science of social work and advances the profession. The faculty also conducts basic and applied research and development projects, publishes research findings, implements them in practice, and proposes pertinent policies.
Areas of Intervention
- Social Policy
- Long-term care
- Mental Health
- Social Justice
- Gender Equality
- Providing knowledge and training for the social welfare domain
- Conducting basic and applied research and development projects
- Publishing research findings
- Translating research into practice
- Proposing social policies
- Identifying and monitoring social problems