Learn about current policy and practice trends
- access local, national and European ESN-collated research through a Members’ online area
- find news and updates on the latest policy developments and innovative practice through ESN’s bi-monthly Members’ communications
- personal mailings on specific areas of expertise and interest through other Members’ communications
Network with other key decision-makers/stakeholders
- participate in policy, practice and research activities: seminars and workshops, thematic working groups and peer reviews (all costs covered)
- participate in the annual European Social Services Conference (20% discount off delegate fees to ESN members)
- engage in online discussions
Share good effective practice to promote quality services
- contribute to ESN thematic working groups and policy papers
- get involved in pan-European and other members' projects (European alliances, joint actions, peer reviews and other research projects)
Influence European and national policy responses
- share local knowledge and understanding to develop practice-led and evidence-based policy statements and reports
- contribute to EU events and consultations
Join us to help shape effective social policy for local communities in Europe!
The ESN Secretariat has a very international team so please feel free to contact the relevant member of staff in your own language if you can’t find relevant information on our website.