Learn about current policy and practice trends
- find news and updates on the latest policy developments and innovative practice through ESN’s bi-monthly Members’ communications
- personal mailings on specific areas of expertise and interest through other Members’ communications
Network with other key decision-makers/stakeholders
- participate in policy, practice and research activities: seminars and workshops, thematic working groups and peer reviews (costs covered)
- participate in the annual European Social Services Conference (20% discount off delegate fees to ESN members)
Share good effective practice to promote quality services
- contribute to ESN thematic working groups and policy papers
- get involved in pan-European and other members' projects (European alliances, joint actions, peer reviews and other research projects)
Influence European and national policy responses
- share local knowledge and understanding to develop practice-led and evidence-based policy statements and reports
- contribute to EU events and consultations
To apply for membership please contact Edward Shrimpton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have an international team. Feel free to contact us in your own language.