We work with more than 150 member organisations in 33 countries, bringing together more than 1,000,0000 senior social services professionals in:
- National associations of directors of social services;
- National, regional, and local departments of social welfare and social services in ministries, regions, counties, cities, and municipalities;
- Universities, national schools, or applied research institutes working on social services improvement;
- Regulators and inspection agencies.
ESN members share their experiences to learn from each other. We actively engage with our members by facilitating knowledge exchange and building in many different ways.
- Join the leading knowledge exchange and building forum in social services to promote accessible, quality, and affordable social services.
- Promote your work and contribute to ESN thematic working groups, annual seminars and conferences, and policy papers.
- Get involved in European and national ESN members projects.
- Learn about social policy and practice trends
- Receive news and updates on the latest policy developments and innovative practices through ESN's monthly Members' communications.
- Get personal mailings on specific areas of expertise and interest, invites to events, and opportunities to contribute to European consultations.
- Network with other key decision-makers/stakeholders
- Participate in policy, practice, and research activities: seminars and workshops, thematic working groups, and peer reviews with all costs covered.
- Use our internal network platforms to link up with members from 34 countries for joint projects or peer review visits.
- Get discounts for participation in the annual European Social Services Conference and the annual ceremony of the European Social Services Awards.
- Access personal individualised training on key social services area.
- Influence European and national policy responses
- Share your local knowledge and experience to develop practice-led and evidence-based policy statements and reports.
- Contribute to European consultations and policy dialogues.
Share your experience of working with social services and learn from public social services from across Europe. Contact Tanja Sheikhi, ESN Membership and Operations Officer.
We have an international team. Contact us in your language.