The European Social Network (ESN) is a growing community of more than 170 member organisations from 34 countries with a mission to inspire social services leaders to improve the lives of people in the community.
We connect our members with each other and relevant stakeholders to foster capacity building in public social services across Europe and beyond.
Are you eager to connect with peers in social services from other countries?
Are you ready to bring the voice of social services from your city/region/country to the EU social services agenda?
Are you interested in applying for EU-funded projects?
Your organisation could benefit from joining ESN!
Do you represent:
- A National Association of Social Services Directors?
- A local, regional, or national department of social welfare/social services?
- A Professional Association of social workers?
- A Regulator or Inspection Body?
- A Third Sector Provider?
- A University or Applied Research Organisation?
If you find yourself answering YES to these questions, we warmly welcome your application to join our ESN community.
To learn more about how to become an ESN member, or if you have further questions about ESN membership,